Cary, North Carolina, US • 9:17 AM Local Time
About Brian Bowman
I am a newcomer to voice-over work, and have remote stage acting experience. In college I took voice lessons in singing and speaking. Through my current career, I have had occasional opportunities to be involved with PSAs, and content for my business.Read More
I have comfort speaking Spanish, without adequate true translation skills. I am a physician, so I feel comfortable with medical language, and complicated vocabulary.Read More
Collegiately, sung with competitive choirs and stage troupes. As a physician/scientist, I am well experienced in speaking in front of audiences, to convey data and ideas to a variety of audiences.Read More
How do I work with Brian Bowman?
You can start working with Brian Bowman in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Brian Bowman to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Brian Bowman's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Brian Bowman and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Brian Bowman?
Payment to Brian Bowman is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Brian Bowman's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Brian Bowman in just a couple of clicks.