Johannesburg, Gauteng, ZA • 12:01 AM Local Time
About Bradley Africa
Current Highlight - Being the channel voice of National Geographic Africa
Previous Highlights - Being the channel voice of GO TV
Clean recording of voice overs from my home studioRead More
Having worked on a number of high profile campaigns that span the width and breath of television and radio, I've been fortunate enough to gain a vast amount of experience as a voice over artist. With five years prior experience as a promo director, and having directed hundreds of voices for television campaigns I've managed to draw on that experience to better service the needs of my clients.
With a number of high profile campaigns behind me, which includes but is not limited to voice-overs for Nivea, Standard Bank, Mazda, M-Net, GO TV, Baygon insecticide and National Geographic. My dynamic range and versatility has affored me staying power in competitive world of voice-overs
Currently the voice of Nation Geographic South Africa
Honours Degree - Audio Visual Communication (University of Johannesburg)Read More
How do I work with Bradley Africa?
You can start working with Bradley Africa in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Bradley Africa to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Bradley Africa's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Bradley Africa and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Bradley Africa?
Payment to Bradley Africa is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Bradley Africa's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Bradley Africa in just a couple of clicks.