Los Angeles, California, US
About Brad Hartz
During the past 15 years as a voiceover talent, Brad Hartz has recorded for some of the largest companies and brands in the world. Today, Brad continues to deliver voiceover recordings for both large scale and smaller local companies on a regular basis.
Simply preview Brad's extensive demos, to hear samples from his extensive portfolio.
*Brad Hartz voiceover talent* for commercials, TV promos, company videos, narrations, live events and much more.
*Contact Brad directly at:* (Email hidden), (Phone hidden)
Brad has a sound that ranges from Guy Next Door, \"Non-Announcer\", Conversational, Young, Hip or Sarcastic to Inspirational, Intense, Motivating and Informational. He has a warm sounding voice, a smooth delivery and will incorporate your direction to seamlessly deliver the professional recording you expect, and your business needs.
Brad will work tirelessly to deliver you the read you want for your project. He has a strong track record for thrilling his clients with his performances, and making sure they are happy with the voiceover branding Brad creates.
Brad Hartz's voice has a quality of delivery and resonance that will make your script pop with appeal. He is a versatile voiceover talent, with no regional accents or unique speech patterns which will ensure that your recording will have mass appeal. Brad has the experience for broadcast commercials, in-house videos, records for corporate use, voicing dialogue, e-learning voiceovers, training videos, TV documentaries, TV Promos or in-store product demos.
*Conversational* *Narrator* *Natural Sounding* *Experienced*
Young Male (20-28)
Young Adult Male (28-40)
Mature Adult Male (40-45)
*Brad Hartz Experienced Voiceover Professional*
1996-Present – Voiceover Talent/Actor – Boston/New York/L.A.
Notable Commercial Client list:
• Subway Restaurants
• Constant Contact
• Eastern Mountain Sports
• New Balance
• Monster dot com
• New Hampshire Public Service
• Rhode Island Blood Bank
• Others available upon request.
Notable industrial/online clients:
• John Hancock Financial Services
• Iron Mountain
• Others available upon request.
• Harry Dunn, Jodi Gottlieb, Marc Cashman, Nancy Wolfson
• Boston Casting/Sonny DeFault
• Lau Lapides
Home Studio: Professional sound insulation booth, TLM 103 Mic, Source-Connect Macbook Pro, Audacity editing software.
SOME PAST CLIENTS INCLUDE:
ESPN - AT&T - GILLETTE - XFINITY - SUBWAY - MICROSOFT
STARKIST - SCOTTRADE - IDEA PAINT - LogMeIn - AAA - NEW BALANCE VELCRO - REEBOK - ATARI - BANK R.I. - D’ANGELOS - AFLAC - JOULE - STAPLES - UPS - BOSTON GLOBE - JOHN HANCOCK - (Website hidden) LIBERTY MUTUAL - EMC - BUICK - CONSTANT CONTACT - IRON MOUNTAIN
KEURIG - TUFTS HEALTH - JOHNSON & JOHNSON - OCEAN STATE JOB LOT 1800-PROACTIVE - BOSE - NHL HOCKEY CHANNEL
- SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS/LIFE AS AN L.A. VOICE TALENT
- TUFTS UNIVERSITY
"A vocal sound that is selling now." - Promo ProducerTV Promo Producer
How do I work with Brad Hartz?
You can start working with Brad Hartz in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Brad Hartz to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Brad Hartz's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Brad Hartz and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Brad Hartz?
Payment to Brad Hartz is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Brad Hartz's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Brad Hartz in just a couple of clicks.