Vancouver, British Columbia, CA • 6:09 PM Local Time
About BRIAN FORRESTER
Young Adult, Gen X to Middle Aged, an experienced and energetic V/O via Source Connect/ISDN, Phone Patch or ftp. Brian Forrester is often described as a dynamic performer, flowing from hip and energetic to calm, serious and believable with (Website hidden) has completed commercial, narration and character/animation projects for satisfied clients around the globe. Past projects include work for Adobe, Mazda, Acura, CanWest Global, Entertainment Tonight Canada, Citizens Bank and Alogent/GoldLeaf as well as a series of video narrations for one of North America's leading multi-media content developers, in support of thier project work with Time Warner, Verizon Wireless, Nextel Cellular, Radio Central, and Channel One Broadcasting, to name a (Website hidden) you'd like a custom audition and quote, please drop Brian a line and you'll have it in your inbox within (Website hidden) for visitng... For additional information and demos please visit (Website hidden)Read More
How do I work with BRIAN FORRESTER?
You can start working with BRIAN FORRESTER in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite BRIAN FORRESTER to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review BRIAN FORRESTER's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire BRIAN FORRESTER and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay BRIAN FORRESTER?
Payment to BRIAN FORRESTER is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with BRIAN FORRESTER's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to BRIAN FORRESTER in just a couple of clicks.