About Brian Barnes
Natural voice/accent is relatively musical, slightly soft with a light southern inflection, sounds young (mid 20s-30s). Flexible vocal quality can be darkened or lightened as situation dictates, dialect skills for northern accents, euro accents.
Good for audio books, accurate, with acting skills.
Audio books, commercials. Will soon begin producing finished/edited tracks.
Home studio, pro equipment, deliver MP3/wav/aau files via email or FTP.
Regional spot for Andersen Windows 10 years ago. Vocalist and musician, 30 years experience: national radio/tv appearances, commercials for MN Twins baseball, Andersen Windows, Unilever (Suave Shampoo). Music used in films, MTV (Realworld Paris), more.
Reader for Librivox, worldwide audiobook project.
BA culturalmusicology/popular culture, University of Minnesota.
On-going skills coaching with professionals in the field of VO.
How do I work with Brian Barnes?
You can start working with Brian Barnes in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Brian Barnes to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Brian Barnes' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Brian Barnes and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Brian Barnes?
Payment to Brian Barnes is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Brian Barnes' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Brian Barnes in just a couple of clicks.