About Brian McCorkle
"My natural voice"- rather melodious & articulate
"Mr. Rugged Lee"- gruffy, graveled voice w/Southern accent
"Machmood Al Hoosh"-Arabic-American voice complete with rolled rrr's
"Granny" - older, elderly sounding lady's voice-perfect for a granma or old church lady
"Fat Bobby"- a chubby kid's voice with a breathing problem
"Barney Soundzalike" -think Barney the purple dino
Less than 1 yearRead More
How do I work with Brian McCorkle?
You can start working with Brian McCorkle in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Brian McCorkle to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Brian McCorkle's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Brian McCorkle and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Brian McCorkle?
Payment to Brian McCorkle is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Brian McCorkle's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Brian McCorkle in just a couple of clicks.