My voice is deep, bright, resonant and memorable/unique. It is natural without accent. Has been considered professional and/or sexy. Fun and engaging.
English, English (North American), English (British), English (Australian), English (New Zealand)
Australian, British, Finnish, German, New Zealand, North American, Swedish
Middle Aged (35-54), Young Adult (18-35)
Internet Video, Radio, Telephone
* Voice Over Talent
* Copy Writing
* Commercial Production
* Radio Producer
* Event Coordination
* Sound Editing Audacity
* Fund Raising
* Online sales and research
* Executive Secretarial
* Acting, Print Modeling
* Set Construction; Costuming, Makeup
Fields at The Wilderness, Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
Bartender, June, 2007 to current
* Bartending for high end full service Martini bar including food service. Special event bartending for parties and events. Set up and clean up.
WLMX/WXCX Radio/Quarnstrom Media, Luck, Wisconsin
Show Host; Show Producer; Copy Writer; Production Director; Community Events Coordinator, January, 2001 - September 2003
* Co-host of Morning Show.
* Show Producer: researched and coordinated guest lineup developing interview outlines; daily show prep. Developed daily community segment marketing region wide events and resources.
* Managed commercial production for continuity of flow, distribution, assignment and execution ensuring deadlines were met.
* Voice imaging for the media cluster of 12 stations.
* Performed remote event broadcasts region wide.
Hazelden, Center City, Minnesota
Fund Raiser, Winter 2000
* Secured fund donations from Alumni during quarterly drives. Ranked top in fund raising amounts secured.
Health Systems Integration, St. Paul, Minnesota
Administrative Assistant to the VP; April, 1989 - September, 1991
* All administrative/secretarial functions for VP including but not limited to programmer/client liaison, bug fix requests, data analysis, meeting coordination and minutes. Developed methodology and corresponding forms to expedite data flow and response.
Health Partners, Bloomington, Minnesota
Executive Secretary to Director of MIS June, 1985 - September, 1989
* Performed all typical secretarial/administrative assistant duties.
* Developed, coordinated and performed all new hire orientation.
* Scheduled intra and inter departmental meetings including site selection and food catering.
* System Administrator for time keeping administration wide.
* Attended meeting, wrote and published Minutes.
* Managed all supply requests and ordering.
* Coordinated the hiring of all temporary help system wide.
KBUN/KB101 Radio, Bemidji, Minnesota, (Phone hidden)
On Air Talent
* Produced commercials
* Wrote commercial Copy
* DJ at remote events
* Produced Christmas Show
* On air Talent
* Maintained and monitored automated 2nd station
* Radio Forecast Network; weekend weather forecaster for 12 radio stations nationwide
* Co-op Board Member
* Case investigator/researcher for Lawyer
* Motorcycle Meet event Coordinator (3rd year)
References Available Upon Request
Bemidji State University, Bemidji, Minnesota
BS: Mass Communications & Environmental Education,1983
* Magna Cum Laude
Concordia College, Moorhead, Minnesota
September, 1976 - January, 1979
* Mass Communications & Theatre Arts
Computer & Software
Dell Inspiron Windows XP
Voice Over Clients
Radio Forecast Network
Payment to Britta Wahlquist is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Britta Wahlquist.
To invite Britta Wahlquist to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.