Los Angeles, California, US
First off... I'm very easy to get along with, don't take myself too seriously and I'll work my tail off to get the job done!
My voice is very versatile and I can ably perform a range of accents, tones and inflections from a young adult to wise old man.
Whether you are producing a commercial, a documentary, an internet release, a product demo, a corporate piece for use internally or with clients, or even your company's automated telephone attendant, I have the experience and versatility to bring your script to life.
Be sure to add me to your "FAVORITES" list so you can find me when you need me!
If you want it done fast and right then try me out for your next project.
English (British), English (North American), English (South African), English (Australian), English (African)
Australian, British, Caribbean, Caribbean (Jamaican Patois), Dutch, England - London (Cockney, Estuary, East End), England - North West (Liverpool, Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire), England - Received Pronunciation (RP, BBC), England - West Midlands (Shropshire, Birmingham, Brummie), French, German, Irish, Malay, New Zealand, North American, Russian, Scottish (Standard Scottish English), South African, South African (Zimbabwean), South African (Zulu), Spanish, US South West (Texas), West African (Nigerian), Portuguese
Middle Aged, Senior, Teen
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
I am easy to direct, hard working, reliable and fun to work with. Available 24/7. It's my job to make sure the client is happy ... no matter what.
Computer & Software
Adobe Audition. Whisper Room. Avalon 737sp. Guts and Moxie.
AIFF, MP3, Wav, ISDN, E mail, FTP, Source Connect.
Voice Artist - Actor for On Camera and Voice Over for Commercials, Movie Trailers, Industrials, Narration, Promos, Sweepers, Internet, Podcasts, Radio, Television, Film, New Media, Video Games, Animation, Positioning Statements, Corporate Presentations, Demos, Scratch Tracks, In Store Broadcasts, Books on Tape, Public Service Announcements, IVR Phone Systems, Special Requests and others by arrangement.
• Full audio production from writing to final product done same day (usually within a couple of hours)
• Professional state of the art studio recording
• Clean up editing
• Post production editing
• Sound effects
• Production and mastering
• ISDN sessions
• Phone patch
Voice Over Clients
• ‘MNet World Cup Cricket Campaign’ - Australian, Scottish, Jamaican, English cricket commentator VO’s for World Cup Cricket Tournament
• ‘Kulula Airlines’ – ‘Crazy Passenger’
• ‘Dogmor Dogfood’ - ‘Hungry Dog’
• ‘Discovery Health’ - Impatient Telephone Operator
• ‘MNet Kids’ - Grumpy Dad
• ‘Bankfin Currie Cup Rugby’ – ‘Winner of Season Ticket’ Skit
• ‘Qantas Airlines’ - Aussie Tourist in South Africa & South African Policeman
• ‘Whispering the Wild’ [1 x 52’ documentary] Executive Producer & Writer - shot in Namibia in 2004 for Discovery Channel/Animal Planet. Produced by Rainmaker Films & Red Pepper Pictures.
• ‘The Truth Above All – Dr. Death’ [1 x 52’ documentary] Producer and Writer – the story of Dr. Wouter Basson, the man who headed up South Africa’s chemical and biological weapons program in the 1970’s.
• ‘Kurdistan – The Other Iraq’ [1 x 52’ documentary] Executive Producer, Producer & Writer - a travel adventure documentary shot in northern Iraq in April 2010 and produced by Rainmaker Films. [Episode 1 of a proposed 13 part series entitled ‘No Boundaries - Middle East’]
• ‘Manzovo – Place of the Elephants’ [1 x 120’ feature documentary] Executive Producer, Producer & Writer. In development.
• ‘Who Dares Wins’ [10 x 52’ documentary series] Executive Producer & Writer. In development.
• ‘The Broken Man’ [1 x 120’ feature film] Executive Producer & Writer – screenplay in development.
• ‘Like Father, Like Son’ [1 x 120’film] Writer- screenplay in development.
Television Series [Writer/Producer/Presenter]
• ‘Grahamstown Arts Festival’ [3 x 52’ episodes] Producer & Writer of arts program for SABC
• ‘Accept the Challenge’ [1 x 26’ episodes] Executive Producer & Writer of series produced for Channel 4
• ‘Phat Joe Live’ [26 x 52’ episodes] Executive Producer & Writer - an off the wall and zany TV talk show produced for South African broadcaster ETV.
• ‘Africam’ [13 x 52’ episodes] Presenter, Producer & Writer for live to air TV wildlife show for MNET.
TV Commercials [Actor]
• ‘Gilette Shower Gel’ - Man in Shower
• ‘Plascon Aerolak’ - Man in Garage
• ‘Dion Appliances’ - Dad shopping with family
• ‘Vodacom International Roaming’ – Businessman travelling abroad
• ‘SABC/TV License Renewal Campaign’ - Man at barbecue listening to radio
• ‘SABC/TV License Renewal Campaign’ - Man watching sport on TV
• ‘SABC/TV License Renewal Campaign’ - Man driving car listening to sport commentary
• ‘MNet Comrades Marathon’ Promo - ‘David Attenborough’
• ‘MNet Champions Tennis’ Promo - Commentator
• ‘MNet World Cup Cricket’ Promo - Commentator
• ‘MNet African Cup of Nations’ Promo – Man in Limo
• ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream’ - Bottom
• ‘Taming of the Shrew’ - Bianca
• ‘Joseph & His Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat’ - Joseph
• ‘Guilty’ - The Judge
• ‘Much Ado About Nothing’ - Leonato
• ‘Oedipus Tyrannus’ - Creon
• Natura Pharmaceuticals Conference – MC and host speaker
• Sappi Conference - MC and host speaker & ‘Mandela Live Telephonic Link-up’
• Johnson & Johnson Conference – Industrial Theater. Product Launch of Vistakon
Corporate Video [Writer/Producer/Presenter]
• ‘Sappi Print & Paper’ – Writer, Presenter of Corporate Video for launch of ‘Sappi Flat Box’
• ‘Red Pepper Pictures’ – Writer, Presenter of Corporate Video
• ‘SA Breweries ISO 9000’ – Writer, Presenter of Training Video
• ‘Vodacom International Roaming’ - Presenter for launch of International Roaming video aired on all International SAA flights
Payment to Bruce Spargo is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Bruce Spargo.
To invite Bruce Spargo to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.