cambridge, Cambridgeshire, GB
About Ian Tyes
I have a very clear British English accent which sounds very effective on the radio. I have also been approached by foreigners wishing to improve their pronunciation and copy my accent. I have been trained as a lawyer and occasionally appear in court and enjoy the speaking challenge. I also enjoy public speaking when talking about an issue I believe in.Read More
I am happy to work with you on the text as well as producing numerous versions with different tone/enthusiasm depending on task. I am happy to provide a free sample for you to try out my voice. I have a TEFL certificate and a law degree so I am extremely competent with English grammar and pronunciation.Read More
I am a guest on a monthly radio show on Cambridge 105 giving legal advice
I teach English one-to-one to focus on speech and pronunciation practice for IELTS and I have a TEFL certificate.
To followRead More
I have a B SC in Electrionic Engineering and a law degree.Read More
How do I work with Ian Tyes?
You can start working with Ian Tyes in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ian Tyes to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ian Tyes' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ian Tyes and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ian Tyes?
Payment to Ian Tyes is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ian Tyes' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ian Tyes in just a couple of clicks.