Sacramento, California, US
About Zaida Santana
Professional, conversational, informative, believable, approachable, warm, Spanish, motivational, upbeat, energetic, girl next door, inviting, real, engaging and friendly voice. Internet, business, radio, Corporate training, e-learning, narrations, commercial projects, audio books, video games and educational.Read More
Besides my home studio, I am also affiliated with one of Northern California's premiere recording facilities for television, radio, advertising, voiceovers, and general audio production.Read More
Ms. Santana-Ha has a clear and precise tone that can can convey a variety of emotions and subtleties. She has television news experience as well as an appearance on a national family game show. She has narrated a recipe book and is currently narrating a Spanish best selling book.Read More
NBC 7 San Diego
Univision 19 Sacramento
The Hub Channel
BA Liberal Arts with a Spanish Minor SFSU
Professional Development: ongoing
Voice coach: Ray Nakamoto
Spanish and English narrator for top selling books.ACX
How do I work with Zaida Santana?
You can start working with Zaida Santana in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Zaida Santana to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Zaida Santana's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Zaida Santana and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Zaida Santana?
Payment to Zaida Santana is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Zaida Santana's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Zaida Santana in just a couple of clicks.