About Cal O'Malley
"Intelligent, persuasive, and easy on the ears."
With a mid to low bass-baritone range, Cal's sound brings to mind the best friend, brother, news anchor, story teller, or teacher. Wise beyond its years, but grounded and approachable.
- High Quality Audio
- Digital, Acoustically Treated Recording Facility
Recorded for various commercial, animation, and narration spots for the better part of five years.Read More
Big Fish Games
10+ years of experience working in audio and visual environments. Taken and successfully completed numerous courses at accredited institutions for both audio engineering and public speaking.Read More
Reviews 5.0View All (5)
Thanks for all of your help Cal! :)
High quality and good communication. Keep it up!
Thank you for bringing life to our game, and thank you for doing such a phenomenal job the whole way through!Ithaqua Labs
Excellent work. Cal is an amazing professional!Kyle Dettman
High quality and good communication. Keep it up!Elephant Games
How do I work with Cal O'Malley?
You can start working with Cal O'Malley in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Cal O'Malley to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Cal O'Malley's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Cal O'Malley and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Cal O'Malley?
Payment to Cal O'Malley is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Cal O'Malley's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Cal O'Malley in just a couple of clicks.