About Carol Goode
Smooth, articulate, sumptuous female voice (non-regional, North American) that is professional & authoritative, warm & inviting, and spiced with energy & fun -- depending on the script.
Completely comfortable with business, high-tech and scientific jargon.
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area -- San Jose, CA -- The Heart of Silicon Valley
First and foremost, Carol realizes just how important time and money...and, of course, quality...are to you and your clients. So whether your project is a 10-second tag or a 400-page audio book...or anything in between, she approaches every project with the highest efficiency, reliability and professionalism.
Since 2005Read More
--Studied at Voice One in San Francisco with Elaine Clark.
--Degrees in Biology/Microbiology & Business
How do I work with Carol Goode?
You can start working with Carol Goode in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Carol Goode to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Carol Goode's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Carol Goode and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Carol Goode?
Payment to Carol Goode is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Carol Goode's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Carol Goode in just a couple of clicks.