About Carol Lenfert
I worked onstage and off in local community theatre for 15 yrs. - I recorded books on tape and digital for the Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic for 9 yrs. - I am currently a member of my high school's alumni band. I play the clarinet. I have been self-employed for the past 8 yrs. doing transcription work for court reporters. I worked as a legal secretary in a very reputable law firm for 24 yrs.
Voice Coaches professional training program - 2011
Graduate of Children's Institute of Literature - 2003
Graduate of BeST Scoping Techniques - 2003
Graduate of Spencerian Business College - 1977
Graduate of New Albany High School - 1976
How do I work with Carol Lenfert?
You can start working with Carol Lenfert in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Carol Lenfert to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Carol Lenfert's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Carol Lenfert and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Carol Lenfert?
Payment to Carol Lenfert is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Carol Lenfert's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Carol Lenfert in just a couple of clicks.