About Casey Dalton
My voice sounds friendly, sincere, and youthful. Just a really comfortable, natural sounding guy who could be a voice you just get to chit chat with, or the voice on the other end of the phone when you really need a friend.
My reads can be anything from the "guy next door" casual type, to the lively announcer/salesman type, and any commentator, narrator, superhero, DJ, surfer dude, or cowboy in between!
I record in my home studio so I can guarantee clean, clear recordings with as little turnaround time as possible. I can also provide all original background music to fit any mood/setting/genre.Read More
I got my start by writing and performing original music in various bands around my town. That eventually landed me in studios learning to record music. From there, I just applied my musical abilities & personality into recording advertisements & voiceovers.Read More
I took a Commercial Music (or music engineering) course at Collin County Community College in Plano, TX in the Fall '08 semester.Read More
How do I work with Casey Dalton?
You can start working with Casey Dalton in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Casey Dalton to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Casey Dalton's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Casey Dalton and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Casey Dalton?
Payment to Casey Dalton is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Casey Dalton's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Casey Dalton in just a couple of clicks.