New York, New York, US
About Cheryl Engelhardt
I've been told my voice is:
professional but not too "voice-over-y"
I can read your script, co-write it with you, put it to music, write the music, read your book, record and master the audio files and deliver you the highest quality voice work you could ask for.Read More
After getting my start in advertising at a post-production house, then as a composer at a jingle house, I soon found myself filling in for late voice over artists, laying down demos, and winning! Fast forward several years and I am now running my own composing and voice over studio! You've heard my voice overs on Campbell's, Carlo Rossi Wine, Pasha and other commercials, the Artists dot me website, several film trailers, and multiple industrial and corporate videos. Please feel free to get in touch and we can discuss your project!
Sport Pet Design
Carlo Rossi Wine
Audible (reading audio books)
Cornell University, Bachelor of ArtsRead More
How do I work with Cheryl Engelhardt?
You can start working with Cheryl Engelhardt in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Cheryl Engelhardt to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Cheryl Engelhardt's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Cheryl Engelhardt and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Cheryl Engelhardt?
Payment to Cheryl Engelhardt is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Cheryl Engelhardt's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Cheryl Engelhardt in just a couple of clicks.