N/A • 3:32 PM Local Time
About Corey Bradberry
Hi! I'm a classically-trained actor who loves language and the spoken word. Vocally I am a bari/tenor able to handle complex language and non-fiction, with a professional and enthusiastic manner.Read More
I've worked on Young Adult audiobooks, as well as some industrial manuals and historical texts. I've also created recorded theatrical character pieces for multiple theatre productions in Atlanta and Chicago.Read More
Theatre in the Dark, Earl and Rachel Smith Strand Theatre, ListenUp Audiobooks, Coca-Cola Corporate, FaceLess, The Collective Project Inc.Read More
How do I work with Corey Bradberry?
You can start working with Corey Bradberry in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Corey Bradberry to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Corey Bradberry's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Corey Bradberry and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Corey Bradberry?
Payment to Corey Bradberry is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Corey Bradberry's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Corey Bradberry in just a couple of clicks.