About Chris Conway
I've been told my voice is unique, authoritative, declarative, warm, receptive, listenable, upbeat and friendly.
Clients should hire me only if they want the best!
we'll have fun and we'll get it doneRead More
On-camera and voice-over talent for promotional, commercial, ministerial and training video segments.
Wide range of reads from happy and upbeat to declarative and direct.
Have range of character accents as well such as (EX: country, urban, bossy, wimpy, etc.)
Michaels Car Center
Alley Ray Media
Electronic Restoration Services
First Baptist Church of Northville
Solid Rock Bible Church
Ward Memorial Church
Bachelor of Science Television Production, Ferris State CollegeRead More
How do I work with Chris Conway?
You can start working with Chris Conway in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Chris Conway to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Chris Conway's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Chris Conway and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Chris Conway?
Payment to Chris Conway is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Chris Conway's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Chris Conway in just a couple of clicks.