Morton, Illinois, US
About Chris Deeds
Deep, Rich tone, ranging from Bass to Baritone. Ideal for Narration of Advertisement, Movie Trailer, Documentary, Audiobook, Business, Educational, and Character uses.Read More
Braumiller Consulting Group
Voice Over Actor/Engineer November 2016 – Present
• Voice Over for Global/Corporate Training Programs
Braumiller Consulting GroupRead More
Bachelors of Arts Degree
Double Majored in Theatre & Art
How do I work with Chris Deeds?
You can start working with Chris Deeds in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Chris Deeds to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Chris Deeds' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Chris Deeds and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Chris Deeds?
Payment to Chris Deeds is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Chris Deeds' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Chris Deeds in just a couple of clicks.