About Candace Knappe
I have worked in education for the 25 years. One of my favourite things to do has been to read out loud and know that people who are not able to read for themselves, are still able to enjoy literature through my expressive voice and passion for reading.Read More
I have been a sign language interpreter - voice to sign, sign to voice; worked with children of all ages and comprehension levels; worked with seniors, assisting however needed, including reading to them; worked with impaired adults, however needed, including reading to them; started teaching children in Sunday School 40 years ago; started in public education 28 years ago but am now on disability; love to read!Read More
High School graduate; Sign Language (ASL) Level 4; Non-Violent Crisis Intervention; First Aid; Certified Security ProfessionalTrainer in AlbertaRead More
How do I work with Candace Knappe?
You can start working with Candace Knappe in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Candace Knappe to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Candace Knappe's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Candace Knappe and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Candace Knappe?
Payment to Candace Knappe is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Candace Knappe's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Candace Knappe in just a couple of clicks.