About Rebecca Cesa
A relatable voice with no regional accent.Read More
Minor script editing - additional quote available upon requestRead More
- radio/TV commercials - e-learning - ESL - IVR - promotional - industrial - dubbingRead More
- iHeart Radio - ETS - Prudential - Google - Airbnb ...more available upon requestRead More
Studied under Joanne Joella at Mike Lemon Casting and Bruce Kronenberg at Abacus.Read More
Reviews 5.0View All (42)
Fast Turnaround Time
7 people said Rebecca provided files faster than they expected.
5 people said Rebecca was a professional inside and outside the studio.
Excellent Audio Quality
3 people said Rebecca’s audio quality exceeded their expectations.
Very good job
Rebecca turned the project around on time and required minimal corrections. Would use her again.
One of the best ever.... I love working with Rebecca.adVENTURE
Rebecca is great! Easy to work with, excellent quality work, A++++ABEO Biomechanical Footwear
Second time working with Rebecca...the second experience was as professional as the first.Kiiah
How do I work with Rebecca Cesa?
You can start working with Rebecca Cesa in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Rebecca Cesa to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Rebecca Cesa's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Rebecca Cesa and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Rebecca Cesa?
Payment to Rebecca Cesa is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Rebecca Cesa's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Rebecca Cesa in just a couple of clicks.