Chattanooga, Tennessee, US • 8:39 AM Local Time
About Cameron Chaney
I have a southern accent. I can make it sound pleasing and conversational for commercials, informational as well as educational for narrations and documentaries. I also specialize in character voices and impressions.Read More
Me & My Big Mouth Workshop, Nashville, TN, February to March 2005
6 week voiceover workshop with concentration in TV / radio commercials, narration and character voices
Character Voice Development Workshop Joe Loesch December 2015
VO Atlanta March 2016
Audiobooks Workshop Joe Loesch June 2016
Commercials Workshop Joe Loesch July 2016
I received an email from Mr. David Hobbs from P and R productions for a Joe's Crabshack promo for an audition. I auditioned but did not get the job but got my foot in the door. Thanks again for listening to my voice.P and R Productions
How do I work with Cameron Chaney?
You can start working with Cameron Chaney in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Cameron Chaney to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Cameron Chaney's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Cameron Chaney and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Cameron Chaney?
Payment to Cameron Chaney is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Cameron Chaney's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Cameron Chaney in just a couple of clicks.