About Charles Brewer
I have a naturally gentle, resonant masculine voice with crisp articulation and I can adapt to a wide degree. My unaugmented singing voice ranges from middle C to the G (bottom line) of the bass clef.
Character types include:
- exceedingly formal butler of British descent
- hostile, barking drill seargent
- gentle and romantic lover
- strung-out college guy
- mischievous, senile grandfather
- average teenage boy (think of ages 14-18)
- lower-class British bloke
- big, dumb bully or jock
- New York gangster
Ideal roles include:
- commercial voiceovers
- recording jingles
- cartoon character voices
- book or poetry reading
- movie trailers
- narration (documentary films, etc.)
- sound effects
I am quite adaptable and will work closely to accommodate your needs.
How do I work with Charles Brewer?
You can start working with Charles Brewer in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Charles Brewer to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Charles Brewer's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Charles Brewer and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Charles Brewer?
Payment to Charles Brewer is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Charles Brewer's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Charles Brewer in just a couple of clicks.