Langley, British Columbia, CA
About Chonna Munnalall
I am able to read very smoothly and have a natural way of reading as well as an intuitive sense of reading the text with an emphasis that captures the audience. Many people have told me this.Read More
I love reading to children and others and am really good at it. I have a natural way of reading that is both intriguing and engaging. I am curious by nature and love to read so this comes through to the listeners.Read More
I was an English literature as well as an ESL teacher for many years. I also have a linguistics minor. I did acting and taught drama and speech classes. I have loved reading out loud to my own children and other people for most of my life. I do public speaking/ teaching from youth camp to Sunday school for the elementary grades. The reason why I would like to do this is because my kids don't want me to read to them anymore (they are 17,19, 21) so I really miss it. My children have all won speech competitions and are scholarship students. One of them is becoming a translator. He translates songs from other languages to English and visa versa. He has excellent equipment that I would be using to read. I have run my own business for 7 years in the area of geriatric massage and Dementia Touch Therapy which is mainly about communication. Currently, we only have 10 staff, but we plan to expand. I listen to audible stories and I think that I would add a good voice. Thanks!Read More
None. Sorry. I really only want to read books for Audible.Read More
How do I work with Chonna Munnalall?
You can start working with Chonna Munnalall in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Chonna Munnalall to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Chonna Munnalall's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Chonna Munnalall and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Chonna Munnalall?
Payment to Chonna Munnalall is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Chonna Munnalall's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Chonna Munnalall in just a couple of clicks.