Germantown, Maryland, US • 4:40 PM Local Time
About Christopher Martin
I am a career actor who specializes in voice over work. I have played everything from the most well meaning heroes to the most sadistic of villains to the coldest sociopaths.
I am willing to perform in roles with questionable or mature subject matter, and take great pride in my ability to make people love and hate me.
I offer a robust variety of voices quickly and efficiently.Read More
I've been acting since my high-school days, where I stole the show in various productions, from plays like the dramedy "Rumors" (Ken), to the renowned musical "Oklahoma" (Slim). Since then, I've worked seasonally at the horror attraction "Field of Screams MD" (Asylum Inmate) by Steelhead Productions. I've also worked on numerous independent projects so far, including several add-ons for the video game "Fallout: New Vegas" and an adaptation of the "Metal Gear Audio Drama."Read More
Attended Kids 'N Comedy comedy classes at the Gotham Comedy ClubRead More
How do I work with Christopher Martin?
You can start working with Christopher Martin in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Christopher Martin to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Christopher Martin's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Christopher Martin and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Christopher Martin?
Payment to Christopher Martin is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Christopher Martin's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Christopher Martin in just a couple of clicks.