About Christopher Amodeo
1 Part Rock. 1 Part Roll. 2 Parts Zen.
Christopher Amodeo's VO brand is MTV generation's rockin' vibe piped thru a sound similar to Jeremy Pivens' (not the narcissistic Ari who goes nuts on HBO - the tantric Jeremy who went to India for Discovery), with resonant hints of Rod Serling (if he were a younger dude with hipper sensibilities).
Chris should know about the human potential thing: for the last 17 years he's been in private practice as a RolferÂ® (think body-centered psychotherapy) and has been featured in Elle, GQ and Coast magazines.
The Amodeo ethos is current advertising's winning combo: COOL with RELEVANCE. He's the quintessential baby-boomer (just barely), steeped in popular culture and consumerism without losing the hippy dippy, peaceful revolution thing.
His voice is conveniently hard to pin down age-wise, too. With this wide range, Chris is comfortable going from VH-1 Behind the Music-type narrations to bigger, more resonant movie trailer- sounding spots, as he did for Sony's Blu-Ray, to higher energy/pitched promos.
He lives in the OC as a renegade liberal with his writer/editor-in-chief/novelist wife and two kids, Sunshine and Moonbeam...um... kidding...they're Bodhi and Dharma.
2-5 yearsRead More
How do I work with Christopher Amodeo?
You can start working with Christopher Amodeo in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Christopher Amodeo to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Christopher Amodeo's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Christopher Amodeo and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Christopher Amodeo?
Payment to Christopher Amodeo is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Christopher Amodeo's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Christopher Amodeo in just a couple of clicks.