DemosView All (2)
About Chris Fravel
I have a young and unique voice. The balance of bass and timbre in my voice will give any piece that I do an edge that no other voice will. I adapt well to different types of script, whether it's a commercial, a narration, a voice over, you name it, I can adapt and make it great.Read More
The unique blend of bass and timbre in my voice will give your project an edge that makes it stick out from all of the rest! I promise that no matter what delivery style I give, I will make your project not only grab peoples' attention, but retain it for the duration.Read More
I have worked for a small radio station that does nearly all of its production in-house. At the age of 19 I was voicing, editing and producing my own 30 and 60 second commercials for a professional radio station.
I also have experience from my college radio station, being both the host of my own show and voice of the college's station. I created pieces for the show using my voice and different impressions of both fictional and non-fictional characters.
Jersey Shore Area Senior High School (Class of 2010)
Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania (Anticipated Class of 2014)
How do I work with Chris Fravel?
You can start working with Chris Fravel in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Chris Fravel to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Chris Fravel's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Chris Fravel and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Chris Fravel?
Payment to Chris Fravel is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Chris Fravel's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Chris Fravel in just a couple of clicks.