About Chris Henry
Mid-Atlantic accent, solid radio voice, pleasant tone. Strong corporate voice but capable of commercial sound. Used to live radio and TV so the script gets recorded in one or two takes without mistakes (cuts down on studio time costs!) and the client gets the job done faster.Read More
When I was 15, I decided on a career in broadcasting. I have always been a communicator and I love communicating with my voice. I get a strong sense of satisfaction from that. So if you hire me, you will get my 100% commitment that the job is done right - otherwise I don't get that sense of satisfaction!Read More
Over 33 years of voice-over experience in network radio and television. More than 20 years with the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation reading network radio newscasts and voicing network television promos, anchoring network TV newscasts and producing network television programming. Wrote, produced and voiced programs like The Power Boat Television Show seen in Canada and the United States (on Sports Channel America and Speed Channel). Voice-over work for multi-national pharmaceutical companies and U.S. and Canadian mutual fund companies (Templeton, Bolton-Tremblay and Invesco Trimark). Worked with both Canadian and U.S. Coast Guards on boating safety video projects.Read More
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (radio and television)
Canadian and U.S. Coast Guards
Invesco Trimark Funds
Various international pharmaceutical firms (medical and drug documentaries)
Art Gallery of Ontario
Honors Bachelor of Journalism; member of Canadian Association of Journalists; Chartered Life Underwriter (insurance industry/financial services experience)Read More
How do I work with Chris Henry?
You can start working with Chris Henry in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Chris Henry to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Chris Henry's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Chris Henry and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Chris Henry?
Payment to Chris Henry is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Chris Henry's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Chris Henry in just a couple of clicks.