Christa Beth Campbell
Atlanta, Georgia, US
About Christa Beth Campbell
Child performer with a solid resume', singer of a variety of genres, plays ukulele, takes direction well, great vocabulary, reads above grade level, has a great range of ages for voice from very young to a tween/teen, can do accentsRead More
Has a tremendous amount of experience performing on TV and film as well as on stage and in commercials.
Cast as main voice character in Third and Bird produced by Little Airplane in NYC. Also worked on a major Jiff Peanut Butter V/O commercial that played during the Olympics.
Currently in 6th grade at an online school so she has a tremendous amount of flexibility. She gets straight As and has superior test scores.Read More
How do I work with Christa Beth Campbell?
You can start working with Christa Beth Campbell in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Christa Beth Campbell to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Christa Beth Campbell's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Christa Beth Campbell and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Christa Beth Campbell?
Payment to Christa Beth Campbell is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Christa Beth Campbell's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Christa Beth Campbell in just a couple of clicks.