Christian has a Strong Versatile adult male voice. Ranging from authoritative to young and energitic. Character voices, Radio and Tv Imaging.
Middle Aged, Young Adult
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
To obtain a challenging position with a market leader that utilizes my experience in radio,
Television, and marketing.
• Wood River High School – E Alton, IL – 1993
• Lewis & Clark College – Godfrey, IL – 1997 - College Degree in Radio & TV
• The Groundlings Comedy School – Los Angeles, CA
• Hollywood Film School – Los Angeles, CA
• Dale Carnegie Sales Advantage Training
• Tony Robbins Master University
97.1 WENS, Afternoon Jock, Indianapolis, IN – 2003 - 2004
• #1 Day part at station
• Developed Spring and Summer promotions
• Established previously non-existent presence at concerts, clubs, and broadcast live for
Radio Now 93.1, APD/MD, Afternoon Jock, Indianapolis, IN – 2000 - 2003
• #1 Day part at station
• Scheduled music and established great working relationships with record reps
• Setup concerts and other station events.
• Hosted and started weekly countdown show.
97FM WABB, APD/Promotions Director, Night Jock, Mobile, AL – 1998 – 2000
• Night Jock of the Year by Mobile Bay Monthly
• Received local TV attention 4 times
• Received local newspaper press 13 times
• Promoted within 3 months of starting at the station
Z107.7, Production Director/Promotions/On-Air, St Louis, MO – 1997 - 1998
• Produced commercials
• Worked with Account Executives to produce special spots for clients who were border-
line on advertising
• Verified the commercial log every night to make sure all spots were completed, loaded,
and ready to be played.
105.7 The Point, Afternoon Co-Host/Music Assistant, St. Louis, MO – 1996 – 1997
• Scheduled and visit with record reps
• Solidify afternoon ratings
• Will and Grace – Bouncer – 2004
• Charmed – Coffee Vendor – 2004
• The Box Music Network – Host – 1999 – 2000
• MTV2 – Host/St. Louis, MO Rep – 1997 – 1998
• Video Visuals – Host – 1995 - 1996
mp3 and various others
Payment to Christian Ott is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Christian Ott.
To invite Christian Ott to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.