Elkton, Maryland, US
About Chris Via
Most of the time when people try to persuade someone they talk about the quality of the equipment or the experience they have. Now i have good equipment but it isn't about that. When i have lines to do i dont drop everything at the door before recording, i bring it all in and use that raw emotion to make sure what i am doing feels real or it will never be good!Read More
I can work close with the Director of the project and am willing to revisit a project if i have made an error or mispronounce something.Read More
i have little experience with VO and VA work, however ive have done tons of research and several projects.Read More
How do I work with Chris Via?
You can start working with Chris Via in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Chris Via to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Chris Via's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Chris Via and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Chris Via?
Payment to Chris Via is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Chris Via's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Chris Via in just a couple of clicks.