About Chuck Baker
Mature, professional, dynamic, deep, smooth, mellow, friendly, urgent, ominous, lighthearted, fun, sincere, realRead More
If you are looking for a professional voice talent, I want to work with you! I have many years of voice and production experience to offer, as well as a state of the art, professional production studio. I’m dedicated to offering you a great product, a fast turnaround time, and at a very reasonable rate. I have worked with numerous production agencies, radio stations, television stations, and directly with business owners to represent various products and services.
I have been a voice talent for many years as an on air radio personality, production voice, and production director. I also have my own home state of the art recording studio.Read More
Commercials for John Deere dealerships all over Texas, Lousiana, and New Mexico, night clubs, auto dealerships, Allstate independents, IVR prompts, Oil Safety Presentation voiceovers, oil industrial product presentation voiceovers.... just to name a few.Read More
High school graduate
Naval School Of Music graduate
Columbia School Of Broadcasting Graduate
How do I work with Chuck Baker?
You can start working with Chuck Baker in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Chuck Baker to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Chuck Baker's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Chuck Baker and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Chuck Baker?
Payment to Chuck Baker is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Chuck Baker's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Chuck Baker in just a couple of clicks.