About CJ Bane
Deep, warm and sultry. Professional and informative. Compassionate and inviting. From Queen Elizabeth to Judi Dench - on a budget :)
Turn around time - 24 hours or less. I can be anywhere in New York City within an hour.
Professional, courteous and prompt. I will work with you until you are delighted :)
If you prefer to contact me through an agent I am currently freelancing with Paradigm and Ann Wright Representatives in NYC.
Recent Projects: Radio for Emirates, Industrials for Unilever, Westfield Shopping Centers, and Newmark Knight Frank. The 'Queen' for Shire ('Lialda').
"My God, what an instrument." Don LaFontaine
"Judi Dench - on a budget." Johnna Gottlieb
"Your voice makes me want to buy a Porsche." Alice Elliott
Ongoing: Andy Roth - NYC
Voice Over Training: Alice Elliott - New York University
Stella Adler Acting Studios
Theatre-In-Action 3 year acting program
BS Major: Computer Information Systems
Summa Cum Laude
Marymount at Fordham
How do I work with CJ Bane?
You can start working with CJ Bane in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite CJ Bane to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review CJ Bane's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire CJ Bane and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay CJ Bane?
Payment to CJ Bane is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with CJ Bane's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to CJ Bane in just a couple of clicks.