-, Texas, US
DemosView All (6)
About Curtis Shelburne
My voice has been described as velvety, rich, soothing and is certainly on the low side. I'm a singer, speaker, and editor (the latter meaning that I'm particularly serious about details in language and presentation). I promise you, any project I commit to do will be done with skill, expertise, and in a high quality fashion.Read More
I am extremely serious about details. Your job will be done completely to your specifications and ready to go in a timely manner. I'm easy to work with, should we need to tweak the project in any way. It matters to me that clients find our working relationship to be professional, congenial, and positive in every way, and that we want to do it again!Read More
Mostly non-fiction books, including devotional, inspirational, business, scientific-medical, software, programming, etc.Read More
WND Books (Scars & Stripes, Eugene McDaniel)
Muleshoe Independent School District
Channel 6 Broadcasting
Masters Degree in EnglishRead More
How do I work with Curtis Shelburne?
You can start working with Curtis Shelburne in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Curtis Shelburne to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Curtis Shelburne's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Curtis Shelburne and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Curtis Shelburne?
Payment to Curtis Shelburne is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Curtis Shelburne's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Curtis Shelburne in just a couple of clicks.