About Chris Newcomb
Young adult male, Middle age adult male, Soft, Medium and Hard Sell. Regular Guy, Gen-X, Sarcastic, Over-The-Top, Announcer, Fun, Serious, Sexy, Warm and Deep, Cheesy, Smooth, Professional, Promo Voice, Slacker, Dude, Laid Back, Silly, Bored, Guy Next Door, Neighborly, Active, Friendly, Sporty, Confident, Comforting, Caring, Pleasant, Clear, Informative, Compassionate, Gravel, Raspy. Relaxed, Dramatic.Read More
Dry voice. My quotes include at least two takes as well as up to two revisions, provided they are within a two week period. I am very easy to work with and can offer you a fast turnaround time, usually 24-48 hours or less. I hope to work with you on this and future projects!Read More
Voice Over Actor since 2002.Read More
Radio and TV Clients throughout North America include: WNYA-TV, WHTV-TV, KWKT-TV, WAOE-TV, WBQD-TV, KPER-FM, KYKK-FM and others. Various Advertising Agencies include: The Barefoot Group, MindPix, Strategic Media, and Third Wave Digital. Explainer Video for Blazestage and others.Read More
B.A. Music TheoryRead More
How do I work with Chris Newcomb?
You can start working with Chris Newcomb in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Chris Newcomb to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Chris Newcomb's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Chris Newcomb and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Chris Newcomb?
Payment to Chris Newcomb is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Chris Newcomb's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Chris Newcomb in just a couple of clicks.