Gaithersburg, Maryland, US
About C.A. Tate
Like what you hear? Click the heart icon ♥ to add me to your favorites for upcoming projects.
“Believable, classy, cool, current, friendly, intelligent, luxurious, personable, trustworthy, warm and sophisticated." These are just some of the adjectives coaches and clients have used to describe my delivery style. I am uninhibited and take risks which allows me to be open to new ideas, accept direction, provide a variety of reads for copy and stumble upon an angle that a director may not have considered or knew would work.
My areas of strength include: eBooks, SEO eLearning, PR narration, social media narration, marketing narration, explainer videos, welcome videos, corporate training videos, company presentations, how to videos, whitepapers, technical documents, screencasts, biographies, documentaries and self guided tours.
Why Choose Me
1. One of a Kind Voice - No one can deliver a read quite the way I do. My mature, silky, bass tone instantly commands the attention of and earns the trust of all listeners. Whether you need the voice of a father, story teller, teacher, expert or the "voice of experience", I consistently provide quality, finished audio files.
2. Decades of Experience - 250 delivered talks, 2,300+ hours of completed presentations, hundreds of hours of public reading and 1,100 accumulated hours of training (public reading, the art of speaking and teaching) means that you will ALWAYS receive masterfully recorded audio designed to elevate your project(s) to the next level.
3. High Quality Work - My reputation is important, which means that I'll do anything (within reason) to both build and protect it. Whether that's working a little bit longer to make sure that things are just right or going that extra mile knowing it will make you happy.
4. Always Available - In addition to being reachable by Skype Desktop, email and a dedicated business line; I am also available by mobile phone, as well as Skype mobile for when I am rarely away from my studio.
Hire me for your next project and tap into a unique, multi-faceted voice that can provide you with the attention and professionalism your work deserves.
A high level of comfortability in the studio and a quiet confidence in front of the mic means you get spot on reads and quick turn around times. My sole goal is to provide you with a stellar read that engages, motivates and moves listeners to action.Read More
Voice Over Education & Training — Edge Studio
Private Coaching —Scott Harlan— Golden Sound Studio
Private Coaching —Naomi Jacobsen— Edge Studio
Private Coaching —Michael Ingram— Edge Studio
How do I work with C.A. Tate?
You can start working with C.A. Tate in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite C.A. Tate to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review C.A. Tate's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire C.A. Tate and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay C.A. Tate?
Payment to C.A. Tate is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with C.A. Tate's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to C.A. Tate in just a couple of clicks.