About Colman Shew
Many changes have taken place since Colman graduated from San Francisco State College. It is now called a "university". Colman's voice has also changed from tenor to baritone, making it quite easy to change the pitch for the desired effect for your job. At 62, he has been told that his voice is quite young sounding. His strong, resonating voice can be loud or conversational. It can also have the serious, announcer quality when needed. In addition, he has the ability to bring out the playfulness in his voice.Read More
Commercials & narrations for different formats listed above. Long narrations will take longer than 48 hrs to deliver.Read More
Most recent has been reading for portions of books at (Website hidden): Football Days, Chapter XXI, part B and Sketches of the Fair Sex, short intro & Chapter 1.
An amateur singer who likes to sing standards, spirituals, hymns & Black gospel. Baritone voice.
Bachelor of Arts in Broadcast CommunicationsRead More
How do I work with Colman Shew?
You can start working with Colman Shew in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Colman Shew to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Colman Shew's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Colman Shew and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Colman Shew?
Payment to Colman Shew is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Colman Shew's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Colman Shew in just a couple of clicks.