About Cooper Chapman
Cooper has an adorable, friendly, All-American boy-next-door voice. He has been voicing since he was 4 years old, when he booked a national radio spot for a popular theme park.Read More
Sea World, White Castle, Jeep/Dodge, Children's Hospital of California, Tampa Bay Rays, Junior Explorers Club, United Healthcare, Tulsa Zoo, New Orleans Children's Hospital, National Aquarium, Magic Spot, GTE Financial, Fort Wayne's Children's Zoo, Meijer, Krogers, Mighty Machines, Hallmark, Scholastic, MHM Urgentcare, Great Circle, Toys R Us, Chuck E. Cheese, Golf Channel, Tripsavr, Bleblo, Snack Paks, Paw Patrol, Disney, Fun-Plex, Cirque de Soleil, Planet Hollywood, Teenage Mutant Ninja TurlesRead More
Lisa Biggs, Stanley FischerRead More
Reviews 5.0View All (17)
Great work! Thank you Cooper!
Cooper was awesome to work with. Super fast, took direction very well, and got us exactly what we were looking for.
How do I work with Cooper Chapman?
You can start working with Cooper Chapman in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Cooper Chapman to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Cooper Chapman's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Cooper Chapman and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Cooper Chapman?
Payment to Cooper Chapman is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Cooper Chapman's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Cooper Chapman in just a couple of clicks.