About George Cordes
Bass-baritone voice of beautiful timbre and great versatility, with operatic training and experience; a big, deep, rich, and authoritative tone that can be cultured and well-modulated, excitingly dramatic, or soothing and inviting; a well-developed facility with characters, accents, and dialects, as well as sung excerpts; a range of more than 2 octaves (including low bass), that includes a falsetto range; finely honed acting abilities, with excellent comic timing; long-time member of AGMA (American Guild of Musical Artists)Read More
I can offer voice-over tracks with a very quick turnaround (as little as 24 hours), just voice or with music and sound effects; I can deliver your voice-over project in either mp3 or wav files, attached to e-mail or on CD through the mail.Read More
I am relatively new to voice-over but have years of experience with stagework, character portrayal, public speaking, and as a singer of classical music and opera.Read More
BA in Journalism -- St. Michael's College (VT)
Broadcasting coursework -- Phoenix College (AZ)
Voice/music studies -- Boston Conservatory (MA)
MM in Music/Voice -- University of Akron (OH)
How do I work with George Cordes?
You can start working with George Cordes in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite George Cordes to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review George Cordes' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire George Cordes and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay George Cordes?
Payment to George Cordes is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with George Cordes' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to George Cordes in just a couple of clicks.