Los Angeles, California, US
About Courtney Berck
I have a bright energetic voice that has a fresh sound but that can also dip into the lower more serious or emotional tones. I have a skill in children's voice particular young girls but also young and teenage boys.Read More
I am quick and efficient, and I work until the best product is developed. I will make you a priority.Read More
While at USC, I have done narration for a short film in the form of a poem, ADR in a USC Thesis to replace an entire characters voice.
After graduating, I did the voice of an AI in a short film, narration behind an app commercial and a few repeat commercial projects for a design company
University of Southern California 2015
How do I work with Courtney Berck?
You can start working with Courtney Berck in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Courtney Berck to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Courtney Berck's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Courtney Berck and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Courtney Berck?
Payment to Courtney Berck is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Courtney Berck's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Courtney Berck in just a couple of clicks.