Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US • 2:17 AM Local Time
About Craig Robbins
Hi, I don't have experience in voice over and/or any type of broadcasting, etc - but, it has always intrigued me. People have always told me that I have a special voice...a radio voice. I enjoy doing James Earl Jones imitations...especially as Mufasa in The Lion King. I can also talk in duck voice.Read More
I can talk in Duck talk. I can talk in a deep low voice. I often imitate Monster Truck Show announcers.Read More
He does an awesome Donald Duck imitation and we love it when he sneezes like a duck! EPIC!The kids
How do I work with Craig Robbins?
You can start working with Craig Robbins in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Craig Robbins to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Craig Robbins' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Craig Robbins and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Craig Robbins?
Payment to Craig Robbins is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Craig Robbins' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Craig Robbins in just a couple of clicks.