Charlene is the Creative Director of C. Shirk Productions, LLC. She is an Emmy nominated Broadcast Industry Professional recognized for journalistic excellence on a local and national level, skilled in multimedia communications, consistently delivers and exceeds performance expectations, an Engaging and High Energy Mistress of Ceremonies, Television Talent, Show Hostess, Web and Video Presenter
English (North American), English
Middle Aged (35-54), Young Adult (18-35)
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Corporate Video Talent - Commercial Talent - Infomercial Talent
Jacksonville University - Bachelor of Science, Marketing
1- 3 Days
Voice Over Clients
• Coggin Toyota at The Avenues — Spokesperson
• Passport to New Homes – Show Hostess
• First Coast Fridays, First Coast News (Weekly Segment) – Show Hostess
• Hormel Canned Chicken Commercial – Talent
• First Coast Living – Fill In Hostess
• Good Morning Jacksonville Saturday – Fill In Hostess
• Delta Airlines In Flight Video – PGA TOUR – Talent
• Larry’s Giant Subs Employee Orientation Video – Talent
• Fair Tax Plan – Voice Over
• Real$ense Prosperity Campaign – United Way – Talent
• THE PLAYERS Corporate Sales – Talent
• Florida Department of Transportation – Express Pass Project – Talent
• Portofino Pools – Internet Video – Talent/Producer
Payment to Charlene Shirk is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Charlene Shirk.
To invite Charlene Shirk to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.