About Carrie Theodossin
Real - Conversational - Classy - Compassionate - Authoritative - WarmRead More
I am a non-union voice actor with my own professional recording studio and can expertly deliver a quality product to enhance your business.
A.T. Still University
Bakersfield Memorial Hopsital
California Costume Company
ES3 (Live Event/Video Production)
Healthcare Success Strategies
The Identity Group (Ad Agency)
Impact Communications Group
Mazda (Finance Division)
Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Rio (Health Products)
Voice Over for Actors 1 & 2: Kalmenson & KalmensonRead More
After working with Carrie Theodossin on a number of voice-over projects, most recently on a successful radio and cable TV campaign for a key hospital client, I am pleased to recommend her as highly professional and a pleasure to work with. She is prompt, patient, hard working and extremely talented. In short, Carrie is a delight.The Identity Group, Jeff Merkow, President
How do I work with Carrie Theodossin?
You can start working with Carrie Theodossin in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Carrie Theodossin to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Carrie Theodossin's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Carrie Theodossin and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Carrie Theodossin?
Payment to Carrie Theodossin is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Carrie Theodossin's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Carrie Theodossin in just a couple of clicks.