Lubbock, Texas, US • 2:28 AM Local Time
About Carson Braly
I've had a fascination of voice actors for as long as I can remember. In high-school, I was the announcer for most of our sporting events. I also took 2 years of theater in college and done voice work for the colleges animation department.Read More
I studied graphic design for 3 years in college, and have experience in post production, film making, directing, singing, and casting.Read More
I’ve one several YouTube video dubs and small comic dubs. Some pro Bono others paid. I've done some animation for my college, announcements for my high-school, along with sports casting.Read More
Private people. I’ve worked with small YouTube channels, comic dubbers, etc. No one really big yet. I’m still trying to grow in the industry.Read More
Graphic design experience, attended several voice over seminars with Steve Blum. (I’m basically trying to break into the industry at the moment)Read More
Not really a true testimony, more like I’ve had many people say that I have a knack for voice over work. I’ve yet to receive any negative feedback. Remember I’m still trying to get into the industry. I’m trying to build experience.Private
How do I work with Carson Braly?
You can start working with Carson Braly in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Carson Braly to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Carson Braly's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Carson Braly and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Carson Braly?
Payment to Carson Braly is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Carson Braly's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Carson Braly in just a couple of clicks.