West New York, New Jersey, US • 2:21 AM Local Time
About Dana Pelevine
Graduate of the American Academy of Dramatic Arts, New York
American Academy of Dramatic Arts Repertory Company Alum
Recipient of Charles Jehlinger Award for Excellence in Acting
Has been recording voiceovers for 5 years (previous clients include Fendi, Jimmy Choo, Leukemia Lymphoma Society)
Fan Di Fendi - Eau de Parfum- TV- US/RUSSIA
Fad Di Fendi - Eau de Toilette - TV - WORDWIDE USAGE
Jimmy Choo- The Fragrance - TV - US/UK
Jimmy Choo - EDP- TV - US/FRANCE
Givenchy L'eau - TV - RUSSIA
Leukemia Lymphoma Society- RADIO- CANADA
Moneygram - TV - RUSSIA
AcueVue - NARRATION - US
ADP VANTAGE HCM - NARRATION - US/Web
Kastein - NARRATION - US
Sam Villa Professional Styling - NARRATION - US
Cospas-Sarsat - NARRATION -Worldwide/Web
Situation Critical: Moscow Theatre Siege - National Geographic- UK
Leukemia Lymphoma Society
ADP Vantage HCM
Sam Villa Professional Styling
Cristal Global IT
Graduate of The American Academy of Dramatic Arts (2008) and Academy Repertory Company Member (2009)
Recipient of the Charles Jehlinger Award for Excellence in Acting
How do I work with Dana Pelevine?
You can start working with Dana Pelevine in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Dana Pelevine to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Dana Pelevine's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Dana Pelevine and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Dana Pelevine?
Payment to Dana Pelevine is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Dana Pelevine's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Dana Pelevine in just a couple of clicks.