LEES SUMMIT, Missouri, US
About Danielle Kelly
British accent along with Scottish, Jamaican patois, Transylvanian, Ghanaian, Nigerian, North American
Quirky, silly, playful, friendly, upbeat, lively, joyful, narrative. sophisticated, posh
Sombre, sympathetic. aggressive, anxious. fearful, envious.
There are a variation of tones and emotions in my capabilities.
Since October 2013 when I initially started voice over, I have been the British voice of a non broadcast Advert for the Samsung Galaxy Mini for Sprint, The voice for a TedX Talks seminar at the kauffman centre in Kansas City, and the female voice of a new concept idea for VMLRead More
Kingston College School of Art and DesignRead More
How do I work with Danielle Kelly?
You can start working with Danielle Kelly in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Danielle Kelly to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Danielle Kelly's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Danielle Kelly and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Danielle Kelly?
Payment to Danielle Kelly is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Danielle Kelly's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Danielle Kelly in just a couple of clicks.