Orlando, Florida, US
About Dan Gorgone
I've presented, acted, and narrated many different kinds of projects over many years. I enjoy collaborating with writers and producers to produce the right kind of audio that suits their needs.Read More
- Narration for educational videos and walkthroughs
- Voice overs for movie trailers, podcasts
- Voice acting for movies, audio drama productions
- Commercials and PSAs
- Live announcements during events, stage productions
My ads have been featured in:
- New York Times Science Times Podcast
- New York Times Book Review Podcast
- In Bed With Joan Podcast with Joan Rivers
Collaborated with Podtrac for many years producing ads for clients including:
- Movies: All The Kings Men, The Promise
- Websites: MotorAddicts
Educational voice work can be heard for companies including:
- Full Sail University
Masters in Communication from Suffolk University
Bachelors in Computer Science from Bentley University
How do I work with Dan Gorgone?
You can start working with Dan Gorgone in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Dan Gorgone to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Dan Gorgone's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Dan Gorgone and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Dan Gorgone?
Payment to Dan Gorgone is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Dan Gorgone's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Dan Gorgone in just a couple of clicks.