-, Pennsylvania, US
- Professional female VO talent with over 20 years experience.
- Clear, warm, engaging voice (can sound in age range of 30's, 40's, or 50's).
- eLearning specialist (industrial, technical, medical -- no problem).
- Commercial reads (accents and character voices -- no problem).
- No direction needed.
- 24-48 hour turnaround. Often same-day, if needed.
English (North American), English
North American, US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Middle Aged (35-54), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television
- TV show host, producer and writer
- VO artist (commercial and eLearning: industrial, medical, technical, creative)
- Recording engineer (Cubase 9.5)
- 20+ years experience in VOs
Pursuing JD in Entertainment Law
- Corporate Sales, Marketing, Business Development background
- Published author/writer and artist
- Professional jazz singer, and singer/songwriter/composer
AT 4033 Microphone
Computer & Software
Cubase, Apogee Duet
Nady SSPF-4 mic pop filter
email, ftp, yousendit (online file sharing),
Typically 24-48 hours
- Seasoned VO artist -- no direction needed.
- Character actor (multi-voice and accent capability).
- Specialist in eLearning (medical, technical, industrial -- no read a problem).
- Professional recording and editing services also provided from in-home studio.
- Jingles and music production also available.
Daphne's clear, warm and engaging voice is a go-to for our customers. And she has an intuitive gift for knowing how to read any script, regardless of complexity, spot-on the first time. Also, in addition to being a professional, Daphne is a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend Daphne for your project!Media Post
Voice Over Clients
American Medical Association, Audi, Baker, Bayer, Boeing, Bombardier, BP, Business Wire, Coca-Cola, Emerson, Exxon, Federated, GE, Godiva, HCA, Iron Mountain, Kronos, McGraw Hill, Pro-Health, Ritz Carlton, Shell, Siemens, United Nation, University of Pittsburgh, US Airways, Walgreen, Wells Fargo, Whirlpool, to name a few...
Payment to Daphne LaPointe is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Daphne LaPointe.
To invite Daphne LaPointe to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.