Hamilton, New Jersey, US
About Jim Gaven
I currently sing at a childrens developmental center and can do many different types of voices: old man, high-pitched falsetto, kermit the frog, low Johnny Cash-esque, scary/creepy as well as talking in my normal accent which is from central NJ. Aside from these unique voices, I have a laundry list of accomplishments achieved in the music industry as far as writing, recording, and publishing my original music goes, and one such area is that I've successfully placed several home studio recordings in TV shows (on The Weather Channel, Discovery Health Channel, TNT, Bravo, E!, Women's Network, Style Network), in-store music placements (as background music in Europe including Netherlands and England and in Asia in Singapore, China, South Korea), and an international political campaign (Venezuela).Read More
I am able to record, edit, mix, master, and send in less than one business day. The voiceovers will be done at my home studio with sound shaping strategically around the room.Read More
Being new to the voice-over world, I don't have much experience other than recording introductions for my solo project/band's music in the past. However,Read More
B.S. in Business Management from Seton Hall University in 2006 (3.38 GPA)Read More
How do I work with Jim Gaven?
You can start working with Jim Gaven in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jim Gaven to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jim Gaven's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jim Gaven and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jim Gaven?
Payment to Jim Gaven is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jim Gaven's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jim Gaven in just a couple of clicks.