About David Lux
Professional voice work for narration, audio book, cartoons, commercials, IVR/Telephone Messaging Systems, Imaging, video games -- you name it, I'll bring it!Read More
Toro, Best Buy, General Mills, Bushnell, Brach's Candies, Hazelden/Betty Ford Clinic, O.C. Creative Media, Inc., "Just A Show," Northland Aluminum, Inc., Magic Makers Productions, SMB Band, Seniors Expo, Mid-America Remodeling & Design Expo, Career Resource Network, University of St. ThomasRead More
Bachelor of Arts in Theater
Voice-Over: Guthrie Theater
Voice-Over: Intermedia Arts
Voice-Over: Academy for Film & Television
Voice: Guthrie Theater
Acting Workshop: Guthrie Theater
Improvisation: Stevie Ray’s
Reviews 4.9View All (13)
Giant Post Production
Great work! Fast turn over!
New Five Media, Inc.
Professional voice talent. Good audio quality. Great job.Christian Schrumpf
How do I work with David Lux?
You can start working with David Lux in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite David Lux to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review David Lux's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire David Lux and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay David Lux?
Payment to David Lux is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with David Lux's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to David Lux in just a couple of clicks.