MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin, US • 5:15 PM Local Time
About David Bobke
An ad's message should be viewed as entertainment, not just a mere message. Whether making the customer laugh, ponder, or tear up, David knows the tone of a message is as important as the words spoken.
With an ear for how a message needs to be heard to keep a listener engaged, David can help you get your more ears to your project.
David has been described as a character in his real life, and he takes that as a complement.
Read several audiobooks for ABLE (Audio and Braille Literacy Enhancement) in Milwaukee, WI, commercials for TitletownSoundoff.Read More
SuchaVoice - Coached by Guy ArledgeRead More
How do I work with David Bobke?
You can start working with David Bobke in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite David Bobke to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review David Bobke's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire David Bobke and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay David Bobke?
Payment to David Bobke is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with David Bobke's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to David Bobke in just a couple of clicks.